1. Buy it right now and you can get free gifts, each glasses will come with 1pc glasses case and 1pc cleaning cloth.
2. This is only a frame with demo lens, if you want us to put your prescription, you can choose and buy one pair of prescription lenses together, we can provide free assembling service, 100% quality guarantee, also free shipping!
4. Please send us the correct prescription (as Sphere,cylinder, axis, PD and Addition etc.) and order requirement on the comment when order, or upload a photo under the order message, we will mount the lenses into the frame to send you the complete glasses, we use the european imported E-ssilor Auto machine to cut & grind the lens to guarantee the quality, the assembling cost is free as a special service, 100% quality guarantee.
1).Please send your prescription as below: (this sample only for reference)
R(OD) sph -3.00 /cyl -0.50 *axis 60
L(OS) sph -2.00 /cyl -1.25 *axis 120
Add: +2.00 (only for multifocal lenses)
PD: 64 (R 32 / L 32)
2).You can attach the photo of prescription as this:
5. How to order the complete glasses?
1). Choose a frame - "Add to cart";
2). Choose one lenses - "Add to Cart";
3). View your Shopping Cart, click "Buy all from this seller" - "Confirm order, leave a message for your prescription or other relevant information" - "Place Order" - "Checkout".
4). Waiting for you new eyeglasses.
1.How do I order?
- 1).Select your frames
2).Choose your lens package
3).Enter your prescription
4).Add to cart and pay!
2.How do I read my prescription?
Prescription, Everything you need to know to understand and send your prescription.
How do I read my prescription?
Sometimes prescriptions can be confusing, so we’ll explain the most common formats.
Your prescription might look like these examples:
Here’s what prescription terms mean:
| O.D. || Right eye (R) |
| O.S. || Left eye (L) |
| SPH || Prescription strength (ex. -1.5, +1.5) |
| CYL || Astigmatism, if present |
| AXIS || Rotation of the cylindrical lens on a plane of 1-180 (ex. 120) |
| PD || Pupillary Distance, the distance between the left and right pupil. (ex. 33 or 33/34 for each eye or 66 altogether) |
| D.V. || Distance Vision (need glasses to see far away) |
| N.V. || Near Vision (need glasses to read) |
3.What is a PD value? How do I read my prescription?
Great question! Your PD (pupillary distance) measures the distance from the center of one pupil to the other pupil in millimeters. This can equal one number if the left and right side have been added together or two numbers if the left and right side differ.
pd value examples: 63 or 31/32
4.How do I measure my PD?
- Look in a mirror
- Line up a ruler between your two eyes
- Make sure the ruler sits underneath the middle of the left pupil through to the middle of the right pupil
- Look straight ahead
- Measure the distance between the centre of the two pupils in millimeters
5.What are Cylinder (CYL) and AXIS values?
Both Cylinder and Axis values refer to an astigmatism in your prescription. Cylinder refers to the strength and Axis refers to the rotation of the cylindrical lens that runs on a plane of 1-180°. If you don’t have an astigmatism, or you have 00/Plano/DS written in the cylinder fields, then put “/” for both CYL and AXIS.
Everything you need to know about our lenses.
Which lenses do you offer?
We offer prescription lenses for four different vision types: distance, near, progressive and bifocal.
Every vision type has four different package options that vary in protective coating levels.
- Single vision - Starting at $9.99
- Progressive - Starting at $25
- Bifocal - Starting at $25
You can also add sunglass lenses:
- Color Tinted - $18.99
- Polarized - $28
- Transitions lenses - $35
- Photochromic lenses - $21
7.Which lens coatings do you offer?
We offer three lens coatings:
- Scratch Resistance
Hard coating seals plastic lens to reduce scratching and increase longevity.
Made with anti-static, anti-reflective and hard coat layers to repel water, scratches, fingerprints, dust and colored glare. Ideals for computer usage and night driving.
UV protection made with Ultra Hydrophobic, anti-static, anti-reflective, and hard coat layers blocks out 100% of all UVA and UVB rays.
8.Which sunglass lenses/tints do you offer?
- Color tinted lenses
Colors tints are good for both medical and everyday use. Color options: grey, green or brown
Effortlessly eliminates any reflected glare, especially when driving. (grey tint)
9.When will I receive my order?
We’ll work as fast as possible to make sure you receive your glasses in a timely manner. This will depend on your specific prescription + shipping method.
View the chart below to estimate your order arrival time.
| Lens type || Production time |
| Single Vision || 2-5 business days |
| Multifocal || 3-7 business days |
| Prescription Sunglasses || |
2-5 business days
| Shipping Method |
7-15 business days
| China post air mail registered|
15-60 business days normally
| Singapore Post|
15-50 business days
7 - 15 business days
* International: outside of US and Canada. All international shipments are subject to import taxes and VAT.
9.HOW TO FIND YOURS?